Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Triple Chocolate Devil Drops

If you like chocolate cake, these are the cookies for you. Made with cocoa powder, sour cream and studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips, these cookies are soft, moist and cakey.

The batter is similar to the banana cookies I made last week. It is soft and not scoopable. I made these cookies a little bigger and they baked for 12 minutes. The white chocolate drizzle is part of the recipe but can be omitted if you like -these cookies are completely tasty on their own.

The recipe comes from The Good Cookie and is one of the easier cookies to make. (Perfect for beginners.) They pack a solid chocolate punch and are satisfying when cravings for a dense, fudgy cookie sneak up in the middle of the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you post recipies here? cause those cookies (and everything else on this page) looks good!

Canadian Baker said...

Anon - I don't usually post recipes because they make the posts too long.(at least I think so) If you would like the recipe I would gladly e-mail it to you. I'll look into creating an archive...this may be the best solution. Thanks for reading!

HoneyD said...

Yeah those cookies look really yummy, I sure would like one!